ZURIQUE, SUÍÇA3 DE SETEMBRO DE 2020FONTE: THE INDEPENDENT PANELRESTRIÇÕES: PROIBIDA A REVENDA / NO RESALE
1. Plano médio Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, former Liberian president, co-chair of the Independent Panel for Pandemic Preparedness and Response (IPPR), during the online press conference2. Plano médio Helen Clark, former New Zealand prime minister, co-chair of the IPPR, during the online press conference3. Plano médio online press conference host as a journalist is asking a question
4. SONORA 1 - Helen Clark, former New Zealand prime minister, co-chair of the IPPR (mulher, English, 7 seg.): "Member states could see this was going to run on, they didn't want to wait until the pandemic was over, which could be some time away. They wanted a reasonably early process, so beginning to distill lessons learned from what has happened and to point to what we could do better. We can't count on it being another century until a pandemic like this comes around."
5. SONORA 2 - Helen Clark, former New Zealand prime minister, co-chair of the IPPR (mulher, English, 11 seg.): "(We have) not at this point (been) in touch with member states at the level that you asked about. But for WHO, they have made it clear that their files are an open book. Anything we want to see, we see."
6. SONORA 3 - Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, former Liberian president, co-chair of the IPPR (mulher, English, 18 seg.): "We are to carry out an impartial, independent and comprehensive evaluation of the WHO coordinated international health response to Covid-19."
GENEBRA, SUÍÇA31 DE AGOSTO DE 2020FONTE: WHORESTRIÇÕES: PROIBIDA A REVENDA / NO RESALEEXCLUSIVAMENTE PARA USO EDITORIAL
7. Plano geral participants at the WHO press conference sit down8. Zoom in Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus at the begining of the conference9. Plano médio Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus at the end of the conference
10. SONORA 4 - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus , WHO director general (homem, English, 4 seg.): "We should listen to what people are asking, what people are saying, we should engage into an honest dialogue and at the same time though, to those who have demonstrated the past week, what I would like to say is the virus is real, it's dangerous, it moves fast and it kills."
11. Plano geral participants at the WHO press conference leave12. Plano geral WHO press conference room empty