BERLIM, ALEMANHA22 DE SETEMBRO DE 2020FONTE: INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT OF ALEXEY NAVALNYRESTRIÇÕES: PROIBIDA A REVENDA / NO RESALE
1. Foto photo posted on September 22, 2020 on @navalny Instagram account where Alexei Navalny comments on a story published by French newspaper Le Monde saying that Russian President Putin told French President Macron that maybe Navalny poisoned himself. "That’s a good lead. I believe it should be closely investigated. I cooked Novichok in the kitchen," writes the Russian opposition leader2. Foto photo posted on September 22, 2020 on @navalny Instagram account
BERLIM, ALEMANHA21 DE SETEMBRO DE 2020FONTE: INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT OF ALEXEY NAVALNYRESTRIÇÕES: PROIBIDA A REVENDA / NO RESALE
3. Foto photo posted on September 21, 2020 on @navalny Instagram of Alexei Navalny with his wife of 20 years, Yulia, saying he remembered little of his illness but that she had helped his recovery4. Foto photo posted on September 21, 2020 on @navalny Instagram account of Alexei Navalny with his wife of 20 years, Yulia
BERLIM, ALEMANHADATA DE FILMAGEM DESCONHECIDAFONTE: ALEXEI NAVALNY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTRESTRIÇÕES: PROIBIDA A REVENDA / NO RESALEEXCLUSIVAMENTE PARA USO EDITORIAL
5. Foto This handout picture posted on September 15, 2020 on the Instagram account of @navalny shows Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny posing for a selfie picture with his family at Berlin's Charite hospital.6. Foto screen grab of Navalny's Instagram with the caption (translated from Russian): Hello, this is Navalny. I miss you (smiley) I can hardly do anything at the moment but yesterday I managed to breathe on my own all day. Just by myself, really. Without assistance, I didn't even use the simplest ventilation device for my throat. I really liked it. It's an incredible process and one that many people underestimate. I would recommend it.
BERLIM, ALEMANHA14 DE SETEMBRO DE 2020FONTE: AFPTV
7. Plano médio people walking in front of the Charité hospital
BERLIM, ALEMANHA23 DE SETEMBRO DE 2020FONTE: INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT OF ALEXEY NAVALNYRESTRIÇÕES: PROIBIDA A REVENDA / NO RESALE
8. Foto posted on September 23, 2020 on the Instagram account of @navalny that shows Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny sitting on a bench in Berlin. Text reads:'The first time they took me to a mirror after 24 days in intensive care (of which 16 were in a coma). The person looking at me from the mirror was a character from the movie "The Lord of the Rings". And believe me, it was not an elf at all. I was terribly upset: I thought that I would never be discharged from hospital.But the doctors continued to work miracles, I worked with a physiotherapist, ate, tried to sleep a little bit more (it's been the biggest problem so far). For the last few days, I’ve even been allowed to go out on the shared balcony for 5 minutes a day, twice. But honestly, the balcony made me even more upset: the weather was great, the sun was shining, there were some parks and trees below, and I was on the ward.But the day has come - hurray! After 32 days in hospital, the doctors have decided that further recovery required not a hospital treatment, but getting my life back to normal. It means walking, spending time with family. Immersing yourself in the routine of daily movements. And now - there you go - I'm already walking hesitantly through the park in trousers three sizes too large. The first thing I've asked was to take me somewhere where there are trees.So, for now my plans are simple: to see a physiotherapist every day. Maybe go to the rehabilitation centre. To stand on one leg. To get back full control of my fingers. To maintain balance. It's funny, I used to dream about learning how to ride a wakeboard on a wave behind a boat, and I learned it this summer. And now I'm learning how to stand on one leg. All sorts of funny things are beginning to show. For example, I cannot throw a ball with my left hand. I can even catch it, but can’t throw it. The brain just doesn't want to make this movement. Or to write by hand. Until recently, I was unable to write in lines. I kept writing in columns. So, this is general rehabilitation, basically.Many thanks again to the entire team of doctors at the Charité hospital and to Professor Eckardt personally. They did an incredible job. Thank you all for your support . It was and remains very important. Don’t think that I’m not aware that you are writing to me. As soon as I started to think, more or less, they started reading me the comments. By the way, I will try to spend a little more time on social media. Yesterday a neuropsychologist came and did some tests to see if I hadn’t become stupid. I asked what I should do to recover quickly, not only physically, but mentally as well. I liked the answer: read more and write on social media. I was also advised to play video games.I need to find out if the hospital can get a prescription for PS 5.'9. Foto This handout picture posted on September 23, 2020 on the Instagram account of @navalny shows Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny sitting on a bench in Berlin.