EVATON, ÁFRICA DO SUL30 DE AGOSTO DE 2020FONTE: AFPTV
1. Plano geral Church service starts inside Bunny's tavern2. Plano médio Tsietsi Makiti taking a shot of alcohol before he starts3. Primeiro plano Tsietsi Makiti's hand on the Bible behind beer bottles4. Plano médio Congregation drinking during the service
5. SONORA 1 - Tsietsi Makiti, Founder and pope of Gabola Church (homem, English, 9 seg.): "In Gabola Church, liquor is the one that is connecting us with our god, because if I'm under the influence of liquor I'm under the influence of the holy spirit at the same time."
6. Primeiro plano Tsietsi Makiti's headdress with small alcohol bottles attached7. Plano médio Tsietsi Makiti is asked to bless a patron's beer and takes a sip8. Plano médio Congregation singing and dancing
9. SONORA 2 - Siphiwe Mafunisa, archbishop at the Soshanguve branch of Gabola (mulher, English, 11 seg.): "It's not an excuse (to drink on a Sunday) because when you go there we open a Bible, we open a verse, we pray. After we are worshipping and sanitise our stomach with a beer."
10. Plano médio Tsietsi Makiti inducting a new church member11. Plano médio Tsietsi Makiti inducting a new church member
12. SONORA 3 - Ephraim Seliane, Gabola Church archbishop (homem, English, 17 seg.): "There's nothing like Gabola! You know at Gabola you get a chance to learn, to grow, because you are amongst people who are not judging you, who are allowing you to be who you are."
13. Plano médio Tsietsi Makiti dancing with his congregation before church14. Plano geral Tsietsi Makiti dancing with his congregation15. Plano geral Tsietsi Makiti and his congregation singing and dancing as they make their way into the tavern where the service is held