TÓQUIO, JAPÃO4 DE SETEMBRO DE 2020FONTE: AFPTV
1. Imagens aceleradas Kana Saji leaving and other people entering toilet2. Plano geral Kana Saji in toilet, locking door and window becomes opaque
3. SONORA 1 - Kana Saji, Nippon Foundation communications officer (mulher, Japanese, 22 seg.): "Here we use a specific coating for the (glass) walls that remain transparent as long as they are charged with electricity. When you close the toilet doors the electric current is stopped and the walls become opaque. I’ll show you - you lock the door..."
4. Plano geral men's toilet seen through window5. Plano geral park where transparent toilets are located6. Primeiro plano toilet seen through window7. Plano médio toilet sink seen through window8. Plano geral windowns turn transparent as child leaves toilet 9. Primeiro plano men's toilet sign
10. SONORA 2 - Housewife, lives in the neighbourhood (mulher, 41 anos, Japanese, 10 seg.): "Pubilc toilets are often badly lit and dirty so I really appreciate how clean the area is."
11. SONORA 3 - Kenyu Maiwa, Architecture student (homem, 20 anos, Japanese, 5 seg.): "I'm still a little nervous that it will stop working if I stay too long inside."
12. Timelapse toilets illuminated in the evening