TÓQUIO, JAPÃO14 DE SETEMBRO DE 2020FONTE: AGENCY POOL
1. Plano geral Yoshihide Suga walking on stage to give speech2. Zoom out Yoshihide Suga calls for people to applaud for Shinzo Abe3. Zoom out Fumio Kishida(L), Yoshihide Suga(C) and Shigeru Ishiba(R) bowing
4. SONORA 1 - Yoshihide Suga, Japan's chief cabinet secretary (homem, Japanese, 14 seg.): "[soundbite 1-3 can be combines as one]With this national crisis of the coronavirus, we can't afford to have a political vacuum."
5. Zoom in Shinzo Abe receiving flower from Yoshihide Suga
6. SONORA 2 - Yoshihide Suga, Japan's chief cabinet secretary (homem, Japanese, 24 seg.): "In order to overcome the crisis and give the Japanese people a sense of relief and allow them to lead stable lives, we need to succeed in what Prime Minister Abe has been implementing."
TÓQUIO, JAPÃO31 DE AGOSTO DE 2020FONTE: AFPTV
7. Panorâmica da esquerda à direita Prime minister Shinzo Abe arriving at his office
TÓQUIO, JAPÃO28 DE AGOSTO DE 2020FONTE: AGENCY POOL
8. Panorâmica da direita à esquerda Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe arriving for press conference9. Primeiro plano Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe taking off his mask